Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Firefox web browser

freewarehomes.blogspot.com
i'am using mozilla firefox as favorite web browser because some reason how are you? continue reading with this articles

i am using portable firefox as web browser to download firefox web browser 3.5.2 log on to mozilla web site to known more about firefox web browser log on mozilla web


The Best Web Browser - FireFox

Anyone who has or wants a web business spends a LOT of time on the web. Although it’s important to test your site in all the major browsers, choosing the best web browser to do your day to day business on the web is very important. I have a list a mile long of the things I hate about Internet Explorer. Let me get one thing straight from the start, I have nothing against Microsoft. But in my opinion, the best web browser is Firefox.

I was basically forced into using Firefox one day. I was no longer able to log on to any secure sites with my user name and password in Internet Explorer. I had read before that the best web browser was Firefox. So I downloaded its small install file and installed it. I chose to include the Google tool bar in the install since I always like to view the page rank of all the pages I visit. After using it for a day, I agreed it was probably the best web browser.

Firefox is Fast, Safe, and Secure!

Not only did it solve my logon problem, I found it to be much more reliable in other ways. On one of the computers I use, Internet Explorer had a memory leak. I had to constantly reboot it before I started using Firefox as the browser. I was even more convinced than ever Firefox was the best web browser!

Something else I discovered about Firefox was that it was much better at remembering my user names and passwords. Internet Explorer was hit and miss in this area for me. Firefox saves me a lot of time the way it inputs my user information for me.

The Best Web Browser Is Also The One Most Secure

Another area where Firefox excels at being the best web browser is its security. Surfing the web with Internet Explorer is a guaranteed way to get infected with all kinds of nasty spyware. No matter whom you are or how careful you are, you will get spyware loaded on your computer if you surf the web. There are hackers all over this world working on exploits to Internet Explorer which will stall your computer or steal your private information. In many people’s opinion, the best web browser is the one most secure. Firefox wins in this area hands down!

Here is the link to download Firefox with the Google tool bar. Be sure to install the Google tool bar for many added features. And best of all, the best web browser is absolutely FREE! The download is small, fast and secure. In no time at all you’ll be surfing with the Firefox browser.

Remember, if you are working at optimizing the pages on your site, you will definitely want to install the Google tool bar with which you can see page rank with.

Visit my site for FREE Internet marketing tutorials!

Steve Weber
Weber Internet Marketing
http://www.WeberInternetMarketing.com

Steven Weber - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

   Site Map

Text Link Advertising